DMV Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond - New York

Bond911 Specializes in New York DMV Dealer Bonds!

Merchant Services
The Bond Exchange & Insurance Agency BBB Business Review
Merchant Services
The Bond Exchange & Insurance Agency BBB Business Review
Shopper Award
Shopper Award

Still have questions?
Call 1 (800) 764-7233
for a Bond 911 Specialist

Pay the Lowest Rate for your NY Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond!

Bond Amount
Apply Now
1 year
1 year
1 year

*For qualified applicant based on credit and experience

What is a New York Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond?

The New York Vehicle Dealer Bond is a required surety bond in the State of NY by the New York Department of Motor Vehicles to receive a license to conduct business as a licensed auto dealer.  The bond is required to prevent the public from acts of fraud or misconduct.  The New York Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond guarantees the auto dealer will follow all rules and regulations of the New York state code, including the payment of all bank drafts and checks drawn for the purchase of motor vehicles, as well as transferring valid titles to each motor vehicle that they plan to sell.

If the auto dealer engages in unethical or unlawful business practices, the surety bond is in place to protect any person who suffers financial loss up to the full sum of the bond amount. 

Fast Quote and Easy Processing!

Get your free, no obligation quote within 24 hours or less.  Apply online today!

Bad Credit…No Problem!

Do not let bad credit stop you from getting your New York Motor Vehicle Dealer Bond.

Bond911 can help you find approval regardless of low credit scores or other financial issues.  We have exclusive underwriting programs established for all credit types and in-house authority to find you the best rate for your bonding needs.  Bond911 can approve 99% of all applicants!  

How to obtain your New York Motor Vehicle Dealer License

In the State of New York, both new and used motor vehicle licensees must complete the original facility application (Form VS-1) and send it to the Department of Motor Vehicles. Each application must be accompanied by the following documents:

  • Surety bond (Form VS-3)

  • Application and business fees

  • MV-50 fees

  • Certificate of Authority (NYS Department of Taxation and Finance DTF-17A)

  • Business location documents

State Links